Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FEMALE BIONOID TECHER CAPTIVE Completed Sculpture Preview

Bionoids are engineered humanoids birthed in The Vaults of TECH NATION. Bionoids serve many practical functions, being trained to suite the purposes of their Masters. This particular Character is a Techer. Techers are basically the mechanics, if you will, of the The Nation Domain. They are sent all over the territory to preform maintenance and programming of Integral Systems and Security Units.





A Word On Design. I am going to do a version of this Character fully equipped with her Jetter, Rigger, Gear, and the rest of her uniform.
Ha, ha...me so EVIL.

This was a very challenging project. If you notice she has very large eyes, and no nails on her digits, this was the best way I could think of to make her look like an Engineered Humanoid, rather than an Actual Human.

Joseph

9 comments:

  1. Good job on this one, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dis.
    I am going to get a few done this month I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutley awsome mate, very atmospheric, love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mr. Dan.
    I am about to finish up the Body Blank for the little muscle bound meanie that snatched her up...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really an outstanding sculpt!
    About her job as semi-robot engineer I have just a question: if a nail eventually falls between her huge breast, will her owner have to buy a new model?
    ;))
    can't wait to see the marvelous model painted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ain't to keen on ugly boy looking girls...lol.
    Heroes have muscles and females are yummy...in MY world.
    If she did drop a nail in her cleavage her cute little "Rigger-Rob" AKA: RR+a#designation, would get it out for her.
    :)
    I am going to paint her pink with purple hair. Her uniform is Gray-Blue with Green Trim and Black Leather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a very nice color scheme for the model!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I hadn't said it before I'll say it again... HOOOOOOOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff there. I would absolutely love to get my hands on one of these, can you tell me when we might see them for sale, and more importantly, what scale she is?

    Cheers,

    TSINI

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...