Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paper Work, Paint, More Masters, And A Billboard!

This was a busy little week. I had my first meeting with my Business Advisor. We talked for about 30 minutes, and she had me fill out a few papers. It was really kind of easy. So I know more than I did, and have a good idea of what to do next to get BME Up & Running Legitimately.


My all new Paint Supplies came in from The War Store, and another batch of Master Castings arrived from Iron Wind Metals too.
Now I can actually start painting all of these Miniatures. Oh Glory, Oh Joy, Oh Wonder! This is the first GOOD Paint that I have owned in years.


I think I can still paint, but before I even try to work on My Pewter People and Monsters, I am going to try to (neatly) mess up this cool little Billboard. I need to experiment with these new Varnishes and Glazes a bit, then move on to the real work.


It might even be fun...

Joseph

6 comments:

  1. May your adventure in 15mm be a succesful one!
    Really like the blog, I'll be lurking and commenting here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good to hear, Joe. I look forward to seeing the painted stuff as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are going well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...