Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Power Of GIMP!

I have been using some low end art programs over the last few years. This was no big deal since I have been focusing on my sculpting. Now that I am gearing up to do The TOMORROW BLACK Core Rules, my first serious book, I have been thinking about what to buy for a new art program.

My old friend Dave Rogers told me about GIMP this week. GIMP is a free program designed to emulate Photo Shop.

I downloaded it the other day, and I'll be damned if it don't. I have a lot to figure out yet, but so far it is looking like I can save my money for Miniatures Production cost.

I might be able to improve my art a good bit now, with these new airbrush, and blending tools.

Wish me Luck gang!

Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Good luck:). GIMP is a great progam with a very helpful online community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brother.
    I need to get my illustration game back up, as I have lost some of it with all of the sculpting over the last 3 years.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...