Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THE DEAD ROAD Part 7

I took a little break today from my sculpting and finally got to work on the other side of The Dead Road Battlefield. This is the 24Hour Stop that is going to be next to The Hotel.


 The Pump Island is one of the best HO Scale Models I have seen recently. I love this little bit of detail.


The Store is a fun model too. I am going to put all kinds of detail on this building.


The inside is a pain in the ass...lol...I have a lot to do to this area. I am going to keep the top free so I can have little explorations and fights inside. I have to fill in the floor, and do a good bit of inner wall work, such as more shelves and loose debris...the fun stuff.

I will post more on this project soon.

Joseph

4 comments:

  1. Looking great. I like the pump island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked for about a year to find that MODERN pump island...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good place to have a firefight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the buildings to look as real as possible. This means that a lot of them need interiors, because when you have damage, you can see inside enough to tell if the model is just an empty shell.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...