Sunday, January 9, 2011

HURATT WAR MAKERS & WAR RATTS WIP Preview 2

Hail fellow Sewer Runners!

I am working on several figures this month to get them ready for IWM. The main focus now is to have Body Blanks completed for my six of my core races. This is going to save me a lot of time later when I start to turn master Castings into Units of Troops.


So far I am making progress on all of my Body Blanks. The Huratt War Makers and their War Ratts are just about half completed now.

A Word On Design. I am going to leave the hair undone for the most part on these pieces because it will be easier to bend and repose the models, then come back and do the fur to both strengthen the figures and give each a unique look.

I will be posting more Previews of the other Body Blanks soon.

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...