Saturday, November 19, 2011

It IS Time To Get Back To The Sculpting Desk!!!

You know, now that I have a very good brand new computer, working on line has been almost fun. I have been able to communicate with my Webmaster with ease, chatting and emailing without any hangups of waiting, it is all very smooth. We are getting everything done. Okay cool...

With all of the real world effort coming to an end, and BME being almost ready for the public, I am very much looking forward to actually SCULPTING again! I am very glade that I purchased all of the goodies I need to make TOMORROW BLACK all that it is in my head.

I am approaching The $6.000 mark, this year in expenses.

SPENT...BOOM!
$750 DELL LAPTOP COMPUTER. ($1,200 MSR)
$300 RELATED COMPUTER GEAR & PRINTER.
$350 CAMERA. ($500 MSR)
$50 HD WEBCAM.
$500 HD LCD SONY MONITOR & FULL MOTION WALL MOUNTING. ($600 MSR+ $100MOUNT)
$2,000 RAW TERRAIN MATERIALS AND MODELS.
$250 WEBSITE & DOMAINS STUFF.
$350 MASTER MOLDS, PRODUCTION MOLDS & CASTING/SHIPPING AT IRON WIND METALS.

ABOUT TO SPEND...
$200 ART SUPPLIES.
$100 SCANNER.
$100 HIGH YIELD PRINTER INK CARTRIDGE & PAPER.
$300 STEELE 6'X3' STORAGE CABINET.
$200 FOR A PAIR OF SEXY 3'X3' GAME TABLES.
$200 (?) NEW ENTERTAINMENT RACK TO STORE ALL OF MY ELECTRONICS PROPERLY.
$1,000 NEW MASTER MOLDS, PRODUCTION MOLDS & CASTINGS AT IRON WIND METALS.

Shopping is fun, we all like to buy neat toys and gadgets...however, I have a hell of a lot more enjoyment in just listening to my music, thinking alone in my little studio, and playing with Metal & Putty.

I need to get back to the REAL Brothers...
The ART.

 Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...