Sunday, October 16, 2011

THE DEAD CITY Part 2

I received a few of the key components for The Dead City this week. I was not going to buy any Terrain items this month as I have Production Molds to pay for, but that cute City Bus has been on my to buy list for about a year.


This month Walthers had a sale only on one of the many buses they stock, for $15.00, it normally cost $35.00 there and at just about every Hobby Train Shop I trad with, so I grabbed it up! 

Dammit! I only need one, to set up on that ruined hill, all sexy Rifts style like...lol..but at forty bucks for one HO Scale Bus... I waited until now. It is funny too, that they only had one on sale, but colors mean nothing as I am going to mess it up good and proper.


Of course I grabbed a few of the other key ingredients such as Modern Telephone poles and some Bikes w/Racks, and some very cool Metal Steps, all of which need to be on any detailed City Tabletop.


October and Autumn in general has always been cool for me.

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...