Monday, October 3, 2011

INTO THE UNDER Part 2

The new MTA Yew York City HO Scale Subway Cars arrived today!
I love them!


I had to smile and giggle a little when I saw the Number SIX on these wonderful little models!

  
Here is car number six, long forgotten down here in The Under. It ain't going nowhere, and all of it's passengers are mossy skeletons.

Notice the ease of desassembly friends. I can set my little skellies up inside, detail everything, add greenery, and reassemble the whole model, when it is fully painted and properly aged.

I have wanted some New York Subway Models for a long time, and now a cool company finalley made them affordable in this perfect scale.
Is it cool Brothers of The One Five?
YES...it IS!

Joseph

4 comments:

  1. This will be a fun project I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks cool. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joe.
    I am going for the super creepy look for The Under.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...