Sunday, October 23, 2011

High Tech Wreck!

I have been really fucking annoyed by several little realities of setting up a website/store this year. The big issue was trying to do all of this work on a craptastic six or seven year old Dell with that impressive 512 slow ass poop butt.
No, I am not going to keep fighting things that are supposed to be FUN. I did something better than struggle on, I up-fucking-graded!
Here are the specs of  my new computer , which I just received this week.

Uhh...Wow?

I have this onyx baby set up now...kinda. It is going to be a lot of fun learning all about her.

I just might be able to write and illustrate a REAL Book or six and Produced TOMORROW BLACK  properly now.


Funeral services for my old computer will be held this Halloween.

Joseph 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...