Sunday, January 13, 2013

BATTLE MINIATURES EMPORIUM IS NOW REOPEN!

Battle Miniatures Emporium is now reopen at Highlander Studios on January 13th 2013. Many of my friends and  business associates felt that it would be a good move to join forces with Highlander Studios for several reasons. Mr. Rodrick Campbell and I are friends with similar interest in 15MM Miniatures that support Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Horror Tabletop Gaming. Our operations are basically one man shows. We each work with many of the same production companies. Our 15MM products are compatible. It all makes good sense really.


I am currently working on many new 15MM Models to support my TOMORROW BLACK Product Range, but for now, to get the shop open, I am offering some of my early works, which are internationally available for the first time.

Visit The Tomorrow Black Page at Highlander Studios.

Joseph

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...