Monday, April 16, 2012

NEW BODY BLANK MASTER PRINTS Preview

I received an email today previewing the prints of my new Digitally Sculpted Body Blanks. These models are in route to me as I type. I was curious to see if the tiny 9 MM model would print cleanly, and it looks fine which is very cool.


I am going to complete several weapons and some other cool items to go with these new Body Blanks, when that is done,  it will all go towards filling Master Mold two.

A Word On Design. The Millimeter sizing of these models was done from head to feet, thus the indicated scale of each is precise.

Joseph

3 comments:

  1. These are slick. I could make entire teams for my superhero games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to see what you'll make them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I Brother Lobo!
      ;)

      I can get some real sculpting work done now. I have been writing and doing art for the rules, and these new Body Blanks will get my sculpting speed way up!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...