Saturday, April 9, 2011

THE MANAMAL POLL

LET'S TRY THIS ONE AGAIN.

I posted a similar poll back in the Black Autumn Days and it went nowhere. I have changed everything in my little world since then...this time the deal IS real.

The purpose of this Poll is to determine what Manamal Types will be made first and also which will get the Gang or Race treatment. I am going to sculpt one of everything in this poll, as a cool Monster/Character. Any of these Mutant Animal Humanoids will make a damn fun NPC or Special PC in RPG and a MERC or Monster Encounter in Skirmish Games.

If the poll and subsequent sales elevate certain Manamals, then I will do a Gang or Complete Race of the popular species. To give you some idea of how these sculptures may look, I am sharing some of the art that I have in my Reference Folders. I am not making my models just like this, but you can get the Flavor from these images.




A Word On Design. I have other Manamal Species in mind, this is the first batch, to get the product range started in earnest.

Other Manamal Species currently on my work desk.


Joseph
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...