Saturday, March 19, 2011

THE FIRST MASTER MOLD

I have been told by my people at Iron Wind Metals that I need to lay out a 9 inch circle with a 1 1/2 inch hole in the middle to see how much I can put into a Master Mold.

So...Here is what I have done and almost done to go into my first Master Mold.

After Mike reviews my little layout, and confirms my setup, I am going to focus on completing the last few models, and send everything to be Master Molded and Cast. I had planned to send these first sculptures out for my Birthday, but now that I have looked at everything on a measured out circle, I see that I do not have a nice full molds worth yet...but I am almost there.



I think I can get all of these in, for the first set. I will be done by the end of the month and ready to get this first series of TOMORROW BLACK & QWIK Models in the mothafuckinmail.

Joseph
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...