Thursday, December 1, 2011

BATTLE MINIATURES EMPORIUM IS NOW OPEN!



The site is pretty much a WORK IN PROGRESS, and will remain as such for the rest of my life, I think you all know what I mean My Brothers. I am always going to update it, change it, work to improve it...so on and forward ho!
The important goodies are up and working fine, so order some toys.
For my friends in other countries, I am not yet prepared to accept International Orders, because this is a Soft Opening, since I have only a few of my figures up for purchase. If you are a member of this little community, in other words: if you and I have a history, and I feel that I can trust you, I will personally process your order, just email me with your request and I will send you a Pay Pal Invoice.

For the last 3 months I have messed with this whole damn annoying website thingie, and I am happy that it is done...enough to open for a few of my friends. I am not going to go all over on line and post big big big deals...fuck that, it is open,  and the few people that I like, and that care, can finally buy the first handful of my work.


For a little more detail, see my Product Overview Article.

THERE WILL BE MORE.

Joseph

LUCKY JOE'S BME POST

3 comments:

  1. All 4 products in the store have the same picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing and commenting Mark.

    That is my fault, I did not get the new pictures to my Webmaster before he left work today. I am going to have that fixed this week.

    The Iron Wind Metals Production facility and The BME Website are the only areas that I do not have absolute control over.

    Such is life, but at least I am working with very good people, that I know I can trust, and who are smarter than I am in these aspects of my business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    It's nice to see that after that long road making your figures you finally shipped your first product.

    Can't wait to see the first painted samples ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...