Friday, November 26, 2010

THE DEAD ROAD Part 4

I have The Hotel base model assembled.  I can now concentrate on The Damage and Detail work, which has been started.


I am leaving the back wall off, for now, so that I can work inside, adding false floors for the broken areas of the outer wall.


I am going to add a lot of little details to this model, such as Building Debris, Furniture, and Skeletons (Which I am currently sculpting).


There is still a LOT of work to be done...but it is coming along reasonably well.

Joseph

8 comments:

  1. Looks very promising! Really a nice Building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paul.

    The thing that does it for me with this building is it's size.
    I really want some large buildings on the tabletop, so that my games look like they are happening in a real world.

    This building, along with others like it, and the many scratch Hulks that I will make, should give me a lot of really fun game scenarios.

    My goal is to build a complete world...and this is where it starts.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I like the way you're doing the damage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool building! Look forward to seeing it when you're finished.

    Spartan 117

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brotha, this stuff is great. Reminds me of all the epic scenery you easily impressed on our group back in the day by simply describing it. Can't wait to see the Nuclear Priests, Blackstone and Tina or even Wrex'or

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Bro of Bros, I am going to remake our RPG World, in 15MM Miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to get back onto the art wagon. Do about three drawings a week i figure to get my hand back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...