Wednesday, June 29, 2011

THE HOBBIT FILMS ARE IN PRODUCTION!

Some many of you are probably aware of this, others may not be. I knew that the films have been in preproduction, but this morning while prowling around the net, doing some research for some of my own sculpting projects, a found this recent video on YouTube. This is the first Hobbit Production video, and was posted by Sir Peter Jackson personally, at his Facebook site, only two months ago.


I am very much looking forward to seeing and owning these films!

I have been posting articles about what I term Sci-Horror, here at WAR ART, because that is what I am currently working on, for my first game, which  is set in such a future world,  I do however love Fantasy.
The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings stories have inspired me for most of my life, and the films with all of the special DVD content; Galleries, and Interviews are absolutely motivational. It is hard to watch other very talented sculptors and illustrators talk about their work, and not get in the mode to do some of my own.

If you have not seen this video...enjoy.

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...