Monday, June 6, 2011

TOMORROW BLACK COVER MOCKUP Previews

Hail Brothers of Sci-Horror!

I am starting to work on Cover Mock-ups now, 5 months away from release, so that I do not have to rush later...and try to put something together at the last minute. Please not that the Girl Concept is borrowed Lois Royo art, but I am thinking of doing a painting similar to it, so it works as a demonstration of concept. In my new painting there will be a huge ass monster behind the wall she is setting against. I am going to make the city look more Tech also I think...






I am probably going to do an all new painting for the cover, but the Dire will still be used, on the back cover I think. The NEW Logos are by my old friend David Rogers.

What do you think Brothers, are these decent, or do they suck?

Joseph


TMP

2 comments:

  1. Not completely sold on the first one, but the rest is cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is just an idea starter. I will do a better painting later.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...