Monday, February 21, 2011

KAINARD WIP Preview 1

The parents of our future bring their children in before the sun falls, for they know well the wondering of vile things, which come with the darkness to haunt the remote settlements.


I will post a Racial Overview for The Kainards when I preview the completed model.


A Word On Design.  I am sculpting a set of heads and several weapons for this model.

I think of all the D&D and AD&D Monsters, Kobolds are my favorite. I am going to make this Dark Science Race as cool as I possibly can. It is going to be great fun to field thirty of these evil little rascals in games...lol...Oh Yeah!
Thirty at least...

Joseph

4 comments:

  1. so that is just a dolly you sculpted and then you will be workign the various heads and weapons into before doing production molds?

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give that man a Cigar!
    Correctomundo Sir. I am going to have Heads and Weapons done to go with this little baddie. When I get everything back as Master Castings, I will pose them and add the fun stuff like Ammo Packs and Belts, and so forth.
    I am also doing a few of these models on all fours in "Haul Ass" running mode, which is why I made their arms so buff. They are very active; raiding little settlements, so they need that all "Lean & Mean" look.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great. Excellent job on the musculature. I love kobolds, too. Now I can get me some Space Kobolds!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kobooolds in Spaaace!!!
    Lol...Make a nice base for 'em Jo Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...