Saturday, July 23, 2011

John Carter Of Mars: The Film!

After nearly a hundred years, The First True Sci-Fantasy Saga is coming to the silver screen...
I am very happy about this.



I think this is going to be a great new franchise. From what I have seen and read, the material is getting "The Star Wars-Lord Of The Rings Treatment" with a real budget and top end craftsmanship in every department.

It is about time...

If you do not know the story you can download The Free John Carter Audio Books at Librivox.

I recommend that you download each book in it's entirety via  ZIP files. The first book in the series and the inspiration for the coming film is  A Princess Of Mars.

Joseph

4 comments:

  1. Looks promising indeed! Thanks for the links to the audio books, might be a good way to get to know the story.

    Good luck with your deadline for october, really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brother, and enjoy the audio books.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool. Thanks for posting this, as I was not aware of it. Looks awesome, it already gave me ideas to the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome. I think this is going to be a cool trilogy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...